Adventure Wedding Menu Ideas by Country
Enjoying a meal together is a universal way we bond as people and across cultures. Therefore, when you plan a wedding in another country a super fun aspect of the planning process is finalizing your menu! In fact, it is an opportunity to introduce yourselves and guests to the local flair. Likely, you have no idea what your adventure wedding menu could look like, so today we would love to inspire you!
Antarctica Adventure Wedding Menu
When you find your way to Antarctica, you’ll be surprised to know that you’ll be greeted with international dining options. Since there is not a native culture to Antarctica or the South Pole, you get a mixing of cultures coming to support the Scientific research. Therefore, naturally you see why food gravitates to international. For example, typically aboard the ship that will house you for accommodation each night they will have delicious options that cater to all cultures and ages.
Depending on the level of luxury the ship exudes you may have a buffet or plated courses with choices for your evening meal. In fact we will share with you the Antarctica adventure wedding menu aboard the Magellan Explorer from a previous elopement expedition…
- Deep Fried Brie Cheese with Berry Compote
- Grilled Vegetables in Filo Pastry with Provolone Cheese and Herb Oil
- Mixed Leaf Lettuce, Blue Cheese, Artichoke, Tomatoes, Crispy Bacon, in Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Creamy Salmon Soup with Potatoes and Dill
- Vegetable Consommé with Julienne Vegetables
- Wild Boar Ragout and Venison Loin Marinated in Thyme, Red Wine, a Juniper Rich Merlo Sauce.
- Grilled Hoki Fillet with Cheese Crust, Rosemary Roasted Garlic Potatoes, in a Champagne Butter Sauce.
- Deep Fried Tofu with Garlic Rice, Asian Vegetables in a Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Extra Choices: Grilled Chicken Breast, Minute Steak, or Salmon with Baked Potatoes or French Fries with Thyme Gravy; Hollandaise; or Peppercorn Sauce.
- Chocolate Symphony Cake
- Walnut Tart
- Selection of Ice Cream with Sauces
- Freshly Sliced Assortment of Fruit
- Selection of International Cheeses, Jams, and Crackers
Antarctica Adventure Elopement Wine Selection:
- Sauvignon Blanc (Costa Azul,Spain)
- Malbec (Moncagua, Argentina)
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Imagine delighting in the above as your adventure wedding menu while discovering Antarctica! A serious delicious experience awaits you!
Australia Adventure Wedding Menu
After you get back from exploring the countless beaches, mountains, or the endless other stunning landscapes you’re going to be hungry! Therefore, what amazing options can you look forward to delighting for your Australia adventure wedding menu?
Australia Wedding Appetizers:
- Pan Fried Gnocchi with Asparagus, Lemon Shallots, and Sweet Peas
- Chicken Nicoise Salad with Friscee and Balsamic Dressing
- Truffled Risotto with Micro Herb Salad and Spinach Coulis
- Pork Belly with Poached Pear and Jerusalem Artichoke
- Asparagus with Egg, Prosciutto and Hollandaise
- Seared Scallops with Cauliflower Puree and Apple Glaze
Mains for Australia Adventure Wedding:
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Rustic Ratatouille and Saffron Roullie
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Creamed Potatoes and a Red Wine Jus
- Barramundi with Carrots (fried, creamed, and pureed)
- Glazed and Roasted Eggplant with Cauliflower, Popped Pearl Barley, and Tomatoes.
- Pan-fried Snapper with Pumpkin and Pea Puree
- Lamb Neck with Polenta in a Garlic Thyme Jus
- Roasted Chicken Breast with Bok Choy and in a Chili Prawn Sauce
- Duck Breast with Celeriac Puree and Snow Peas in a Cherry Glaze
Australia Elopement Desserts:
- Blood Orange Soufflé in Grand Marnier Butter Cream
- Tim Tam Tarts with Razzberries
- Panna Cotta Lamington Cake with Strawberry Glaze
- Triple Honey Chocolate Trifle
- Vegemite Brownies with Ice Cream
- Deep Fried Nutella Jaffles with Ice Cream
Baltic Wedding Menu
Serene landscapes await you on your visit to the Baltics! You’ll find the countries along this coastline area will surprise you. From it’s windmills, golden beaches, or history you’ll enjoy the journey. But after a full day of exploring what can you look forward to dinning on? Allow us to share with you some of the delicious options we experienced during a Vihula Manor adventure wedding!
Baltic Adventure Wedding Menu Appetizers
- Tomato Puree Soup with Cured Ham and Goat Cheese
- Spicy Clams with Creamy Sauce
- Beef Tartar
- Caesar Salad
- Local Plater that includes local meats, sausages, cheese, and local veggies.
Baltic Wedding Mains
- Bacon Mushroom Carbonara
- Local Fish, Pea Puree, with a Basil Mint Sauce
- Smoked Cauliflower with Mint-Pea Cream and Pickled Radish
- Grilled Entrecote with vegetables, Fresh Salad and Herb Sauce
- Veal Schnitzel with Horseradish Potato Mash and Lemon Sauce
- Grilled Corn-fed Chicken with Beetroot Cream and Vegetables
Baltic Dessert Options:
- Marble Cake
- Warm Apple Pie
- Chocolate Fondant with Ice Cream
Bolivia Elopement Menu
Imagine hiking all day or venturing out on horseback for your elopement in Bolivia… Next, you are treated to delicious dinner full of amazing local dishes! Some ideas of what you could be having for your adventure wedding menu in Bolivia follow below:
Bolivia Wedding Appetizers:
- Puplo al Carbon: Octopus cooked at a low temperature, pintaboco potatoes, andean herbs, and candied garlic emulsion.
- Carpaccio de Res: Beef Sirloin, marinated with andean pesto, chaqueno cheese, candied tomatoes in olive oil, amazonic almonds, and parmesan emulsion.
- Ceviche de Paiche Amazonico Nikkei: Ceviche with nikkei tiger milk on a base of smoked corn cream, sweet potatoes, pickled onions, and ripe banana chips.
Bolivia Wedding Mains:
- Beef con Chorellana: Grilled beef in garlic butter and rosemary with chorellana, smashed potatoes, and andean chimchurri.
- Panceta mar y Tierra: Bacon marinated, shrimps and arepa de sonso with a citric thyme sauce.
- Roulade de Picante de Pollo: Chicken breast filled with spinach, mushrooms, and bacon with grilled vegetables in spicy cruceno sauce and crunchy chuno.
- Del Lago al Plato: Grilled Trout with ratatouille, andean pesto, and purple potato rosti.
Wedding in Bolvia Desserts:
- Queso de Coco: Coconut custard with raspberry and mint.
- Maracuya (Passion Fruit) Cheesecake.
- Espuma de Mango: Mango Mousse
- Cacao Amazonico Cafe Yungas Platano: Amazonic chocolate ganache, cacao’s earth with roasted banana, coffee cream, and ice cream.
Canada Adventure Wedding Menus
One of the coolest things about your adventure wedding menu in Canada is that it can be very diverse depending on where in Canada you marry. For instance, there can be a huge difference between regions with French influence and East versus West coasts. But here are some ideas from one of our Nova Scotia adventure wedding to get you started!
Nova Scotia Wedding Appetizers:
- Chowder Soup Station
- Mussels Station
- Fresh Shucked Oyster Station
Wedding Menu in Nova Scotia Mains:
- Butter Poached Lobster Tail with traditional potato salad app garnished with lemon and drawn butter.
- Atlantic Beef (21 day dry aged blue dot reserve) New York Strip Loin Steak served with red island russet potato purée and roasted local seasonal vegetables.
- Fresh Atlantic Halibut served with saffron rice and mixed vegetables.
- “Earth platter” as vegetarian/vegan option (it is dairy free, gluten free, egg free).
- Brown Rice and Legume Textured Vegetable Protein Mini Loaf, served with roasted seasonal vegetables, herbed mini red potatoes topped with our very own tarragon tomato jam and smoked parsnip shavings.
- PEI Medallion Smoked Salmon, Hot Smoked Salmon, Capers, Lemon, Dill, Red Onion.
Desserts for Nova Scotia Wedding:
- Local made Espresso Torte served with PEI wild blue berry compote.
- Avonlea Traditional Short Cake filled with dairy isle sweet cream and macerated strawberries tossed in sugar and white balsamic.
- Rosemary Roasted Apple with Crème Anglais.
- Gluten-free Chocolate Torte.
Egypt Wedding Menu
Although Egypt is formally part of Africa it has Arabic food roots. Likewise when you look to planning your adventure wedding menu you will see the delicious influence!
Egypt Adventure Wedding Appetizers:
- Hummus (Chickpeas, Sesame Paste, Lemon Juice and Olive Oil)
- Fattoush (Tomato, Cucumber, green Pepper, Mint and Parsley with toasted Bread and Sumac)
- Tabouleh (Parsley, Tomato, Spring Onion and cracked Wheat)
- Moutabel (Char grilled Eggplant, Sesame Paste, Garlic, Lemon Juice and Olive Oil)
- Kibbeh (Deep fried minced Meat and cracked Wheat dumplings)
- Shorbat Adas (Lentil Soup with Garlic Croutons)
Egypt Elopement Mains:
- Paithajia Ala Hasapiko (Lamb chops in Greek Butcher’s style)
- Samak Mashwi (Barbequed Swordfish with Dates and Nuts)
- Kotopoulo me Baymes (Braised Chicken in Tomato Sauce with Okra)
- Ardishanki Mahshi (Stuffed Artichoke with Vegetables)
- Karnabit Bil Tahini (Deep fried breaded Cauliflower)
- Samak Seyadiyah (Fish in Rice flavoured with Arabic Spices)
Desserts in Egypt:
- Balah el Sham (similar to churros)
- Qatayef (sweet dumpling filled with nuts)
- Konafa (filo pastry with syrup, cheese, and nuts)
- Meshabek (Egyptian funnel cake)
- Aish el Saraya (texture like bread pudding)
Faroe Islands Wedding Menu
Planning an wedding or elopement in the Faroe Islands will lead you down a very adventurous foodie experience! For instance, if you want to full on immerse yourself in local traditions you can expect the following options for your adventure wedding menu…
Faroe Islands Elopement Appetizers:
- Oda (Horse Mussels)
- Igulker (Sea Urchins)
- Toskur (Smoked Cod)
- Jakupskel (Scallops)
- Skerpikjot (Whale)
- Reydrotur (Beetroot)
- Rabarbur (Rhubarb)
Eloping in the Faroe Islands Main Courses:
- Toskur Og Urtir (Cod and Herbs)
- Skota Og Sanddunnuber (Skate and Sea Sandwort)
- Makrelur Og Mairotur (Mackerel and Turnips)
- Hummari (Langoustine)
- Skinka Og Ostur (Ham and Cheese)
- Breyd Og Raest Kjot (Bread and Lamb)
- Sitronjarnurt Og Timian (Lemon Verbena and Thyme)
- Sula Og Skardssyrusmaera (Gannet and Wood Sorrel)
- Lamb Og Tari (Lamb and Seaweed)
Options for Desserts for Faroe Islands Adventure Wedding Menu:
- Hvonn Og Jogurt (Angelica and Yoghurt)
- Rabarbur Og Hvonn (Rhubarb and Angelica)
- Kvarkkoka (Cheese Cake)
Greenland Elopement Menu
Once you’re done chasing icebergs during your Greenland elopement, you’ll want to warm up with an amazing meal… What might your adventure wedding menu include?
- Shooting Star – Served with steamed halibut, deep-fried cod, fresh Greenlandic shrimp, toast, tartar sauce and lemon slices.
- Whale & Shrimp Tartlets – Served with locally grown salad from Greenland Greenhouse, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and dilled oil.
- Suaasat – Traditional Greenlandic meat soup.
- Smoked Whale – Season whale, served with locally grown salad from Greenland Greenhouse, pickled kvan gel, kvan cream and kelp.
- Cured Chicken Hearts – Served with cauliflower purée, cauliflower crudités and pickled red onions.
Main Courses in Greenland:
- Halibut – Served with beurre blanc, beets, dilled oil, fennel crudités and fries.
- Duck Confit – Served with grape compote, braised celery, pommes fondant and gravy with almonds.
- Roasted Musk Ox – Served with blanquettes, parsley oil and whole carrots.
- Wagyu Wagyu – (Australia) Served with pepper sauce, salt-baked onions, pommes anna and anchovies.
- Green Salad – Served with locally grown salad from Greenland Greenhouse, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, pickled red onions and honey sautéed nuts.
Desserts for Greenland Wedding:
Iceland Wedding Menu
Getting married in Iceland and figuring out your wedding menu is fun part of the process. Especially when you get the chance to delight in all of the amazing cultural dishes! Here are some choices you can look forward to seeing for your adventure wedding menu in Iceland!
- Scallops with fennel marinated in orange juice and Brennivín.
- Vegan Eggplant Cream with fresh garden salad and homemade bread.
- Green Salad with smoked lamb bites, goat cheese and walnuts.
- Langoustine Soup
- Icelandic Tasting Plate – Smoked salmon, arctic trout, double smoked leg of lamb, cured goose breast.
- Mushroom Soup
Main Courses in Iceland:
- Slow Cooked Leg of Lamb with cauliflower, broccoli, baked potatoes, rhubarb and lamb glaze.
- Citrus Marinated Salmon with dill, pickled mustard seeds, roasted potatoes and baked carrots.
- Beef Fillet with wild mushrooms, baked potatoes, béarnaise or steak sauce.
- Cauliflower Steak with parsnip pureé, fried cabbage, chives, roasted seeds and potatoes.
- Baked Eggplant with spicy sauce, fresh yogurt, roasted seeds and pomegranate.
- Arctic Char with white wine sauce, vegetables and mashed potatoes.
- Lobster Tails (300 g) with fresh salad and garlic bread.
- Warm Chocolate Cake with strawberry sorbet, salt caramel and crunchy biscuit.
- Skyr-Mousse with crispy biscuit, fresh berries, strawberries and rhubarb sauce.
- Mixed Fruit Sorbet.
- Crème Brulee
- Warm Apple Cake with whipped cream.
- Traditional Iceland Wedding Cake: Kransakaka
Isle of Skye Wedding Menu
In planning an Isle of Skye wedding, you’ll see a lot of seafood embraced along with Scottish traditional elements. A few examples of what to expect for your Scotland adventure wedding menu follow below…
Isle of Skye Wedding Starters:
- Cream of Mushroom Soup with Truffle Oil.
- Glazed Goats Cheese with spiced Cous Cous, Salad Leaves, Roast Beetroot.
- Cullen Skink – Smoked Haddock, Potatoes, Leeks and Cream.
- Salmon and Local Langoustine Terrine with Strawberry and Mango Salad, Passion Fruit Dressing.
- Uist Crab and Seafood Sauce – Salad Leaves, Cucumber and Tomato Conccasse, Tomato Crostini.
- Smoked Duck Breast with Spiced Plum Compote, Duck Crackling, and Plum Sauce.
- Guinea Fowl and Rabbit Roulade – Crisp Rabbit Belly, Saffron Poached Pear, and Port Reduction.
- Pressed Ham Hock Terrine with Apple Jelly, Crisp Pancetta, and Mustard Dressing.
- White Bean and Asparagus Soup with Sour Dough Croutons.
Mains for Isle of Skye Wedding:
- Roast Butternut Squash Risotto with Shallot and Spinach.
- Sun Blushed Tomato and Basil Ricotta Tart with Local Salad Leaves, and Balsamic Glaze.
- Strathdon Blue Twice Baked Soufflé with Walnut and Apple Salad.
- Seared Fillet of Salmon with Pomme Purée, Wilted Spinach, Saffron and Mussel Broth.
- Steamed Lemon Sole Fillet with Puy Lentil, Pea and Fennel Cassoulet, and Langoustine Bisque.
- Fillet of Sea Bass with Crab, Leek and Spinach Potato Cake, Cherry Tomato Sauce, and Basil Oil.
- Roast Sirloin of Beef with Truffle Mash Potato, Mushroom Duxelle, Spinach, and Thyme Jus.
- Slow Braised Shoulder of Lamb with Rosemary and Apricot Stuffing, Moroccan Spiced Cous Cous, Baby Potatoes, and Mint Jus.
- Breast of Chicken with Haggis Bon Bon, Pomme Anna Potato, Carrot Puree, and Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
Scotland Wedding Desserts:
- Glazed Lemon Tart with Home-made Ginger and Rhubarb Sorbet.
- White Chocolate Pannacotta with Dark Chocolate Sauce, Coconut Juice, Raspberry Compote.
- Honey Oatmeal and Whisky Tart with Home-made Balsamic and Thyme Ice Cream.
- Rhubarb Three Ways with Miniture Crumble, Rhubarb Sorbet, and Rhubarb Fool.
- Mixed Berry Pavlova with Vodka and Mixed Berry Sorbet.
- Selection of Scottish Cheeses with Dunsyre Blue, Ullapool Smoked Cheese, Morangie Brie, Crowdie, Isle of Arran Cheddar, Home-made Chutney and Celery.
Jeju Island Wedding Menu
Find yourself craving a unique elopement on Jeju Island in South Korea? Following your adventure, you could anticipate dining on the following course options…
Jeju Island Appetizers:
- Grilled Langoustine and Mozzarella with Spinach Puree.
- Truffle-scented Mushroom Soup
- Basil Italian Soup
- Butter Roasted Abalone
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
- Shark Fin Soup with Crab Meat
- Eggplant with Ricotta Cheese in Pink Penne Sauce.
South Korea Main Courses:
- Grilled Bass with Caponata and Asparagus.
- Grilled Jeju Korean Beef Tenderloin with Broccoli, Potatoes, and assorted Mushrooms.
- Pan-grilled Lobster and Bisque Foam.
- Grilled Whole Jeju Hairtail Fish
- Rice and Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup, served with seasonal side dishes.
- Sushi and Udon
- Braised Sea Cucumber and Abalone with Hot Sauce.
Jeju Island Wedding Desserts:
- Lemon Cheese Mouse with Fresh Fruits and Raspberry Sauce.
- White Chocolate Green Tea Mouse with Ice Cream.
- Seasonal Fruit and Tea.
Lapland Wedding Menu
Weddings and elopements in Lapland are more primeval. There is less variety in the Northern parts of Finland and Sweden. To illustrate, you could look forward to some of the following options for your adventure wedding menu:
Lapland Wedding Appetizers:
- Slightly salted salmon tartare.
- Clear game stock, cream puffs filled with various wild mushrooms.
- Cold smoked reindeer with marinated wild mushrooms.
- Salmon soup with toast.
- Roe of whitefish, onion and sour cream.
- Smoked reindeer soup.
- Vegetable puree soup.
- Vegetable pate.
Finnish Lapland Main Courses:
- Fillet of reindeer with creamy cognac sauce, root vegetable cake.
- Fillet of elk with berry sauce, potato croquettes.
- Salmon-whitefish tournedos with white wine sauce.
- Potato pancakes, wild mushrooms salad.
Lapland Elopement Dessert Options:
- Berry compote with cloudberry cream.
- Lingonberry parfait.
- Filled cream cake with cloudberries.
- Creamy Lappish cheese with cloudberries.
Madagascar Wedding Menu
Your adventure wedding menu in Madagascar could contain some of the following appetizers, mains, and desserts…
Madagascar Elopement Appetizers:
- Patatas Bravas – Potatoes with spicy brava sauce.
- Fish Balls
- Pork Nose – Crunchy pork nose with rosemary, honey and lime.
- Pork Croquettes – Pork pawns croquettes with green apple aioli.
- Coast Sambos with sea food curry and coconut.
- Crunchy Eggplant with honey and soy sauce.
Mains for Madagascar Wedding:
- Hachis Parmentier – Mangrove crab Hachis Parmentier.
- Fillet Wellington – Fillet Wellignton accompanied by glazed potatoes.
- Vegetarian Paella – Spanish rice with vegetables.
- Onion Soup – With caramelized onion, cheese with puff pastry.
- Foie Terrine – Home made foie-gras terrine mi-cuit with mango chutney accompanied with toast.
- Zebu Carpaccio with Mango Salad.
- Lamb with Quinoa and Chimichurri Sauce.
Madagascar Elopement Dessert Ideas:
- Koba Akondro (ground peanuts, mashed bananas, honey, and corn flour in banana leaves).
- Malagasy Cake
- Mofo Makasaoka (deep-fried baguette fritters).
- Bonbon Tamarind (donut texture).
- Malagasy Honey Doughnuts
Morocco Menu for Wedding
Rich in culture and colors, planning your Morocco adventure wedding menu can be daunting with so many choices! To help you get educated, we share with you some ideas below…
Morocco Wedding Appetizers:
- Selection of Moroccan salads.
- Chicken “chorba” soup with vegetables.
- Pigeon pastilla with almonds.
- Fish pastilla with vermicelli.
- Assortment of Briouats, eggplant and fresh mint.
Ideas for Mains for Your Morocco Wedding:
- Marinated monkfish tagine, baby potatoes and tomatoes confit.
- King prawn with “charmoula” mashed potato with chili.
- Rabbit tagine with honey, artichokes and caramelized pear.
- Lamb tagine with prunes and almonds.
- Pressed veal shank tagine, with tomatoes confit and onion, “makfoul.”
- Chicken couscous with carrots, onions and raisins “tfaya.”
- Royal couscous, lamb, kefta, and merguez.
- Lamb shoulder confit.
- Mamounia mixed grill, chicken, kefta, merguez, lamb, tomatoes, grilled onions.
- Couscous with fish and green vegetables.
- Lamb tangia Marrakchia.
- Moroccan pastries (Coconut Cakes, Gazelles horns, Sfenj, Chebakia, etc).
- Rich pistachio cream, our own pistachio praline, caramelized pistachios, pistachio shortbread pastry, infinitely pistachio ice cream.
- Pastilla dough, mascarpone cream flavored with orange blossom, smooth honey, lemon cream, candied orange and coulis.
- Corne de gazelle Mamounia.
- Crème brûlée with gingerbread, tender fruit and dates with tea, and lemon gelée.
Nepal and Bhutan Wedding Menu
Eloping in Nepal or planning an adventure wedding in Bhutan is empowering. Often, it is a country most do not venture to. How wonderful would it be to share the first time experience with your loved on and / or guests? These are the things you could be tasting for your Nepal adventure wedding menu…
Nepal Wedding Appetizers:
- Chicken Sekuwa – Grilled chicken, wild pepper flavored, Nepalese style.
- Tandoori Chicken with laccha onion and mint chutney.
- Zaffrani Malai Paneer Tikka with cottage cheese, saffron, and cream.
- Mint Cucumber Gazpacho
- Beetroot Tartar with turmeric chips, and crispy buckwheat.
Nepal Main Courses for Wedding Adventure:
- Garlic fried rice tossed with bell pepper and spring onion.
- Sichuan spiced tofu with mushrooms and ginger.
- Murgh Tikka Makhani – Charcoal grilled chicken morsels, and tomato gravy.
- New Zealand lamb chops roasted potato lamb jus with mushroom risotto and truffle oil.
- Mis Mas Tarkari – Mixed vegetable Curry.
- Grilled rustic chicken with mashed potato, sautéed vegetables, and garlic wine sauce.
- Dal Bhat – Rice and thick lentil soup.
- Newa Cuisine – Rice flakes, spicy potatoes, pickled vegetables, soybeans and slices of raw vegetables.
- Momos – Stuffed and Steamed Dumplings.
- Hot Chocolate Pot – Chocolate, egg, and butter.
- Gulab Jamuns
- Mango Ice Cream
- Burfi (Diamond Shaped Milk cakes)
New Zealand Elopement Menu
No matter if you plan to get married on the North or South Island of New Zealand both offer traditional options. For example, you could be choosing from the following offerings for your NZ adventure wedding menu…
New Zealand Appetizers for Weddings:
- Baked Camembert – A whole camembert wheel, baked with rosemary, thyme and garlic, served with honey and cranberry sauce and slices of ciabatta bread.
- Sriracha Prawn Skewers – Skewered prawns marinated in sriracha, paprika and spices, served with a sweet chili mayo dipping sauce.
NZ Wedding Main Courses:
- Salmon, spinach & mozzarella strudel served with a dill mayonnaise.
- Garlic studded leg of lamb served with redcurrant infused jus & mint sauce.
- Traditional Beef Wellington served with a rich Cabernet jus.
- Moroccan Lamb tangine served with fragrant fruit & nut couscous.
- Polenta & lemon pepper crumbed Terakihi fillets with lime aioli.
New Zealand Dessert Options:
- Raspberry Creme Brulee with mascarpone cream
- Classic French lemon tart with summer berries
- Individual rhubarb & raspberry pie on creme Anglaise
- Raspberry & lemon roulade served with raspberry puree
- New York cheesecake with cherry berry coulis & cream
- Very rich French chocolate ganache cake with warm chocolate sabayon
- Individual berry cobbler with vanilla bean Ice cream
- New Zealand cheeseboard & chilled fruit selection
- Rich chocolate truffles and chocolate choux puffs
- Traditional Wedding Cake.
Norway Wedding Menu
Whether you are exploring fjords, glaciers, hiking mountains, or taking in 360 degree views you’re going to work up an appetite! Let’s have a look at your Norway adventure wedding menu options…
Norway Wedding Appetizers:
- Sashimi of tuna and marinated smoked sea-perch with kimchi vegetables.
- Ceviche monkfish Salad with chili, lime crunchy potato chips, and dried ham.
- Duck Carpaccio foie-gras, duck heart and roasted pistachio.
- Hot smoked reindeer, baked Chevre cheese, mushroom tapenade, and onion jam with raspberries.
- Duck Consommé “Asian style” Scampi and Peking Duck Soup.
- Creamed Green Pea Soup with lettuce, garlic croutons, and chorizo chips.
- “Bisque d`Hommard” – Langoustine Soup.
Norway Wedding Main Courses:
- Baked Sea Pike – Grilled asparagus and artichoke, Mousseline potato soya- and nut butter.
- White Halibut with spinach, spring onions, ”Gnocchi Verde”, crab sauce with tomato and herbs.
- Lamb Fillet gratinated with herbs, young vegetables, chervil and dill and Lamb broth.
- Veal Entrecôte with asparagus and black salsify, sage sauce, grilled and gratinated Brioche.
- Norwegian Beef – Braised and grilled sweet cabbage, warm turnip- and reddish salad, red wine glace and rösti potato.
- Sirloin of Red Deer – Sautéed French beans, mushrooms from Loen, pan fried apples, and creamed sauce with juniper.
- Mango and Apricot Mousse with fresh fruit and coulis.
- White Chocolate Mousse with taste of citrus and marinated cherries.
- Apple Pie Crème Brûlèe” with sherbet from Loen- apples.
- Norwegian Cheese Platter.
Patagonia Elopement Menu
If you love the idea of a hiking elopement, you may be led to choosing Patagonia. Extraordinary experiences await you here along with culinary delights such as the following…
Patagonia Elopement Appetizer Ideas:
- Grilled octopus served on potato and green onion tortilla, with cherry tomatoes and apple salad.
- Braised lamb with cassis sauce and smoked eggplant dressing.
- King Crab Soup.
- Smoked corn soup with spicy sauce and cheese.
- Warm pumpkin salad, dry apple and brie cheese coated with seeds.
Choices of Main Courses for Patagonia Wedding:
- Black hake cooked grilled over blueberries chutney with pumpkin filled with peppers and capers.
- Canal Beagle Pie: Pollock, pejerrey and sea bass.
- Grilled loin with tuber textures and smoked provolone grilled on ‘lenga’ wood.
- ‘Fueguino’ lamb stew.
- Spinach strudel, roasted pumpkins and black olives with tomato and arugula sauce.
- Lamb sorrentinos with cream of burnt tomatoes.
- Risotto of Patagonian mushrooms, asparagus and dry cherry tomatoes.
- “Chimichurri” crusted beef eye with creole vegetables.
- Traditional Argentine Flan.
- Caramel Creme Brulée.
- Duo of Bavaroise: White chocolate and passion fruit.
- Apple Strudel.
- Chocolate and red berries volcano.
- Fruit salad with lemon ice cream.
Peru Wedding Menu
Likely after discovering Peru’s deepest history and most magical mountains you will be hungry! Hence the need to know what you could be eating for your Peru adventure wedding menu! Don’t worry, we are to aide you in that effort…
- Oysters with salsa brava, tobiko, and passion fruit syrup.
- Ceviche Del Dia
Peru Main Wedding Meal Ideas:
- RIB EYE from Lindenhoff – Gasconne dry-aged rib-eye, and chimichurri salsa.
- POLLO 24 HRS – 24 hrs marinated chicken, coriander yogurt, and piquillo peppers.
- PULPO – Octopus, squid ink quinotto, rocoto mayo, and chimichurri.
- QUINOTTO DE HONGOS – Shiitake, portobello & champignon, quinoa mix, and saffron egg yolk.
- BERENJENAS BBQ – Aubergines, aji panca bbq sauce, toasted peanuts, smoked yogurt, and Padron peppers.
Peruvian Dessert Ideas:
- Corn & Botija with sweet corn ice cream, peruvian botija olives.
- Pervuvian Mess: Cacao creme, Quinoa ice-cream, Huacatay granite, meringue, strawberries.
- Cheese Platter: A selection of local cheeses with Peruvian confiture.
Safari Wedding Wedding (Tanzania + Kenya)
Believe it or not in planning a safari elopement, you’ll have a lot of international food options. However, typically camps often have a traditional night where they celebrate local tribes by having a buffet or BBQ to experience. For now, feel free to check out some of the course options for your safari adventure wedding menu…
Safari Wedding Appetizer Ideas:
- Savory Banana Soup with Diced Roast Beef.
- Whole Roasted Eggplant with Quinoa, Almond, Green Olive, Raisin, and Tahini.
- Roasted Carrot & Avocado Salad with Raita, Orange & Lemon Dressing.
- Crispy Ginger Calamari with Yellow Pepper Ketchup.
- Truffle Mushroom Arancini with Basil Tomato Coulis, and Parmesan.
- Pickled Artichokes & Mushrooms with Grilled Baguette, and Coriander.
Tanzania Elopement Main Course Options:
- Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken Breast with Carrot Purée, and Pomegranate Salsa.
- Grilled Sa Beef Striploin with Soft Parmesan & Corn Ugali, Red Wine Sauce.
- Seared Mahi Mahi with Vegetable Stew, and Red Pepper Coulis.
- Malagasy with Beef & Chicken Broth, Tomato, Ginger, and Local Spinach.
- Tamarind Lamb Meatballs with Broth, Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion.
- Coconut Zanzibar Prawn Curry with Cauliflower, and Cumin Rice.
- Spiced Okra & Chick Pea Stew.
Safari Elopement Dessert Ideas:
- Malva Pudding – Apricot Confit, Amarula Ice Cream.
- Caramelized Banana & Chocolate Marquise with Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
- Sweet Textures of Local Corn.
- Tanzanian Cocoa Bean Chocolate – Mango Compote and Hazelnut Ice Cream.
Svalbard Elopement Menu
One of the most remote areas you can journey to for your adventure wedding is Svalbard. Although it is part of Norway, it is significantly different and with less choices. But still plenty of things to savor such as the following for your Svalbard adventure wedding menu…
Svalbard Wedding Menu Ideas:
- Course 1: Sweet Potato Soup with Cod and Shrimp.
- Course 2: Coal-grilled Leak with Roe, burned cream, and dried Svalbard Reindeer.
- Course 3: Reindeer Fillet with celery, polenta, in red-wine and berry sauce.
- Safran Ice Cream on Hazelnut Base, caramelized pears, and multigrante.
USA Adventure Wedding Menus
Lastly, just like Canada, planning your US adventure wedding there is a ton of options a diversity when it comes to planning your adventure wedding menu. Why? Because depending on where in the US you intend on getting married, you’ll have specialties to that area or ethnic heritage that may surround the area. However, we will just share with you a standard vibe for a US adventure wedding for now just to get you started…
Ideas for USA Wedding Appetizers:
- Crab and cream cheese wontons.
- Olive and roasted red pepper tapanade on sour dough baguette
- Fresh tomato bruschetta served atop sour dough baguette
- Beef wellington en croute
- Spanakopita fresh spinach blended with lemon, garlic, ricotta and feta cheeses. Wrapped in phylo and baked golden brown
- Shrimp and pork egg rolls
- Shiitake and cabbage spring rolls
- Skewered chicken or shrimp satay w/ peanut curry dipping sauce
- Mini Burgers.
- Bacon wrapped bay scallops.
Options for USA Wedding Mains:
- A Duet of Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail: Filet is grilled to your liking and paired with steamed North Atlantic Lobster Tail. Served with redskin potatoes and fresh steamed asparagus sauced with a light hollandaise sauce.
- Grilled Loin of Venison: Rubbed with fresh rosemary and garlic and sauced with a shitake bordelaise. Served with long grain & wild rice pilaf and fresh seasonal vegetables sautéed in basil puree.
- Quail with Goat Cheese and Cherry-Pepper Chutney: Grilled moist and tender served with a Mediterranean rice pilaf and fresh seasonal vegetables sautéed in basil puree.
- Fresh Seasonal Morels with Angel Hair Pasta and Asparagus: Tossed in an alfredo cream with angel hair pasta.
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Served with a tomato, apple, currant, chutney, Mediterranean rice pilaf and fresh vegetables sautéed in a fresh basil puree.
- Fresh Atlantic salmon in a Red Chile Honey Glaze: Served with a roasted corn & cumin rice pilaf and steamed fresh broccoli.
- Chicken stuffed with Wild Mushroom: Pan seared and finished in with a light dry while wine. Served with a hearty long grain brown and wild rice pilaf and fresh vegetables sautéed in a fresh basil puree.
Ideas for USA Wedding Desserts:
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake: White chocolate cheesecake swirled with red raspberry puree. Majestically crowned with a layer of raspberry scallops of cream. Piled high in a graham cracker crust.
- Apple crisp: Chunks of fresh apples lightly seasoned with cinnamon and sugar and baked with walnuts oats, brown sugar and butter. Topped with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting: Two layers of spice cake full of pineapple, raisins, carrots, pecans and walnuts. Topped with cream cheese frosting and chopped nuts.
- Cognac pumpkin cheesecake: Spiced creamy smooth pumpkin cheesecake prepared in a vanilla crumb crust. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
- German chocolate cake: An old world style, moist chocolate cake. Generously layered with a delicious chopped pecan, coconut chocolate frosting.
- Southern pecan pie: A rich and buttery golden pecan filling prepared in a light and flaky piecrust. Served with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
- Key lime pie: A buttery graham cracker crust filled with a creamy and slightly tangy key lime filling. Finished with rich whipped cream and garnished with a lime garnish.
- Cherry pie: A light and flaky crust filled with Michigan cherries, seasoned with a hint of cinnamon and sugar.
- Fudge nut brownie with raspberry puree: A rich fudge brownie chock full of walnuts with a thick chocolate icing. Served with French vanilla ice cream and raspberry puree.
- A Bite-size Assortment of Pecan Chocolate Chunk, Lemon, Caramel Apple Bars and Cream Cheese Brownies.
© 2021, Your Adventure Wedding, All Rights Reserved.