Adventure Weddings & Eloping in South America
Bravo for narrowing down your destination wedding location list to South America! Are you crazed adventure seeking hikers, climbers, photo loving, and passionate about the outdoors in general? Then you’re going to find a location within South America that will fit you just right. In choosing to hold your adventure weddings & eloping in South America we know it’ll be a time in your life you’ll never forget! May we invite you to consider the following adventure wedding countries:
Attention trailblazing couples who thrive on adventure… Have you ever considered a trip to Bolivia? It’s a sweet little country that is tucked away between Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, and Paraguay. And we’re going to guess you barely know anyone who has traveled there. Let alone planned an adventurous wedding or elopement in Bolivia, right?!
Chile Adventure Weddings
Chile as an entire country will give any unique destination wedding location a run for their money. Frankly, it offers countless options for adventure weddings and honeymooning! After all if you’re going to fly all this way, you’re going to want to spend as many days as you can exploring together!
As a result, you could expect your adventure wedding or elopement in Chile to includes places like…
- Chile’s Lakes District can be picturesque adventure wedding location!
- Valle de la Luna and the Atacama Desert wedding could be touristy, we have secret spots within to get you away from the hustle and bustle.
- A personal favorite location of ours is Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve in the formal “rain forest” side of Chile.
- Historical Easter Island
- Want a perfect view of the Andes Mountains? Then planning an elopement in Chile’s Pumalín Park would be an epic choice!
- Lauca National Park offers a beautiful view of the snow-capped volcanoes Pomerape and Parinacota.
- Sailing through the untouched Chilean Fjords would be the most remote adventure weddings & eloping in South America location!
- Marble Caves of Chile Chico would be a unforgettable boat experience while you elope in Chile!
- Hello Chilean wine country wedding adventure!
- Eloping on Caleta Cóndor Beach if you’re a coast lover!
A cornucopia of epic experiences, Patagonia weddings promise you the adventure of a lifetime. To illustrate, Patagonia encompasses the bottom halves of Chile and Argentina into an explosively dynamic landscape area ready to be explored! Most importantly, you’re like curious on what an elopement in Patagonia might look and we would be happy to share!
Patagonia Elopement Sample Itinerary:
- 5:30-6pm Wake up! You’re getting married in Patagonia today!
- 6-8:30am Hair / Makeup at Hotel
- 8:30-9am Breakfast, final touches and wedding attire on.
- 9-10am Drive to your Patagonia wedding ceremony spot!
- 10-10:30am Patagonia wedding ceremony at a waterfall.
- 10:30-11:30am Explore around and our Patagonia elopement photographer will take stunning photos for you!
- 11:30-12pm Hike / Explore and wedding portraits at a nearby canyon.
- 12-12:30pm Drive to a offbeat / private beach in Patagonia.
- 12:30-1:30pm Exploration, luxury picnic lunch, and Patagonia wedding photos!
- 1:30-2pm Drive to another awesome offbeat overlook area for photos and discovery.
- 2-2:30pm Explore and Patagonia elopement photos at this awesome offbeat overview location!
- 2:30-3:30pm Drive to a boat launch area.
- 3:30-4:30pm Experience the glacier and candids on the boat!
- 4:30-5:30pm Drive to a super awesome cave!
- 5:30-6:30pm Awesome offbeat Patagonia cave wedding photos.
- 6:30-7:30pm Drive back to the hotel.
- 7:30-8pm Rest and Refresh!
- 8pm-? Romantic dinner for two. Maybe even a luxury styled one?
Combining remote locations, love and epic adventures all in one day for a wedding equals the perfect location of Peru! Eloping in Peru brings you to the heart of nature and deep into world history. During your elopement in Peru you could look forward to Amazon expeditions, glacier adventures, stunning hikes, lost cities, mountains, deserts, lakes, cliffs, and salt flats! What kind of Peru elopement location will you choose?
Top 3 Adventure Wedding Hotels:
- Can you hike up 400 meters? If so, you have the opportunity to stay at one of the most unique places in the world during your elopement in Peru! Taking adventure seriously, the folks at the Skylodge Adventure Suites will provide you with an unforgettable lodging experience!
- Similarly, in Northeastern Peru you will find a unique experience… The Treehouse Lodge is a amazing hotel experience! There are no roads to get there, so you’ll actually need to take a boat down the river to get there! Who wouldn’t want to stay at a Treehouse Lodge while eloping in Peru!
- Maybe lakeside accommodation is more your thing. Nothing beats staying a night in a floating hotel, right? The Titicaca Lodge Peru would be idyllic for your adventure wedding!
South American Adventure Wedding Planner
In conclusion, planning adventure weddings & eloping in South America is a super exciting decision to make! Our team would love to craft a super unique and offbeat adventure wedding in South America! In short, if you’re drawn to planning an elopement in South America, please contact us for more information!