Adventure Weddings & Eloping in Peru
Combining travel, love and epic adventures in a remote location for a wedding equals the perfect location of Peru! Adventure weddings & eloping in Peru brings you to natures doorstep and deep into history. During your elopement in Peru you could look forward to Amazon expeditions, glacier adventures, stunning hikes, lost cities, mountains, deserts, lakes, cliffs, and salt flats! What kind of Peru elopement location will you choose?
How to Travel to Peru
Traveling to Peru is quite easy so don’t be intimidated! Plus if you’re an American citizen, you will not need to apply for a Visa ahead of time either, just upon arrival. Firstly, you will want to begin by booking a plane ticket from your home state or country to one of Peru’s international airports which follow below:
- Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)
- Captain FAP José A. Quiñones Gonzales International Airport (CIX)
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ)
Personally, we recommend on a arrival that you hire a private driver who is experienced in the crazy roads and driving style in Peru. We’ve driven in over 150 countries and Peru is one we felt was the worst experience wise overall. Further, by hiring a private driver you will not run into other issues along the way.
Locations for Adventure Weddings & Eloping in Peru
Planning adventure weddings & eloping in Peru could mean your day could be spent discovering landscapes and places like the following places!
- Exploring one of Peru’s 3 glaciers could be a lovely setting for your adventurous elopement! The Pastoruri Glacier, Qori Kalis Glacier and the Quelccaya Ice Cap are ready for you!
- Discovering the the lost city of Kuélap will keep you busy while eloping in Peru! Fun Fact, it’s one of our favorite lesser known hiking trails in Peru!
- Begin your Amazon River wedding adventure in the offbeat town of Iquitos.
- Take a dune buggy ride to explore the Oasis of Huacachina during your elopement in Peru!
- Lakeside elopement on Humantay Lake for your Peru adventure wedding! …or what about the gorgeous Paron Lake?
- Chanchamayo Peru Waterfall Elopement, need we say more?
- Did you know there is a canyon in Peru that is deeper than the Grand Canyon? You could choose to embark on a Peru hiking elopement on one of the many Cotahuasi Canyon trails.
- Underground tunnels are a fantastic rain option for an elopement in Peru!
- Beach lover? An offbeat beach named Máncora can be found on the Northwest of Peru. You adventure wedding in Peru could be filled with whales, hot springs and mud baths too!
- Hiking the famed Andes Mountains for your Peru elopement ceremony. Then ending the day by experiencing the rich Peruvian culture and food!
Example Peru Elopement Itinerary:
Crafting custom Peru adventurous elopement itineraries is our favorite thing to do (outside of photographing them too of course)! One of a kind adventure wedding experiences is what we thrive on. Creating unique options for our clients allows you to have the most unforgettable day with ZERO STRESS!
- 5-5:30am Wake up! You’re eloping in Peru today!!
- 5:30-7:30pm Hair and Makeup within your suite!
- 7:30-8am Breakfast is served in your room.
- 8-9am Drive to the helicopter launch spot (or to the hiking elopement starting point)!
- 9-10am Take the helicopter to gorgeous mountains (or maybe an elopement at a glacier in Peru?)!
- 10-10:30am Andes Mountain elopement in Peru ceremony or among a rainbow textured mountain!
- 10:30-11:30am Explore and amazing Peru elopement photos!
- 11:30-12pm Take the helicopter to explore a private waterfall!
- 12-1pm Waterfall luxury picnic while eloping in Peru.
- 1-1:30pm Explore and Peru wedding adventure photos!
- 1:30-2:30pm The helicopter drops you and your Peru elopement photographer off at the ruins of a lost city…
- 2:30-4pm Explore and take Peru elopement portraits!
- 4-5:30pm Drive back to the hotel!
- 5:30-7pm Rest and Refresh.
- 7-8pm Sunset Peru wedding photos on salt flats!
- 8pm-? Luxury dinner for two!
Unique Adventure Wedding Hotels in Peru
Finding the perfect place to rest your head and enjoy a glass of bubbles is so welcomed after a full day of adventuring together! For instance, our adventure wedding planning team loves finding the most unique places for our couples to stay! Above all, here is a quick list of a handful of our favorites!
- Taking adventure seriously and you not being scared of heights, we encourage you to elope in Peru and then stay at night in Skylodge Adventure Suites!
- Meanwhile in Northeastern Peru you will find a unique experience… The Treehouse Lodge is a amazing hotel experience! There are no roads to get there, so you’ll actually need to take a boat down the river to get there! Who wouldn’t want to stay at a Treehouse Lodge while eloping in Peru!
- Maybe lakeside accommodation is more your thing… Then the Titicaca Lodge Peru would be idyllic for your adventure wedding! Did someone say floating hotel experience?! #yesplease!
- Similarly, the most luxurious hotel near to Machu Picchu is Belmond Sanctuary Lodge. Although it is within a heavily populated tourist area, you’ll feel like you’re in your own private escape. Which is exactly what you want while eloping in Peru, right?!
- Are you intrigued by the mysterious Amazon River? As a result, you may want to elope while cruising down the Amazon river for your adventure wedding in Peru! The Aria Amazon would be a beautiful choice to consider!
- Mountainside luxury waits patiently for you within the scared valley of the Incas. Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba is a stunning place to base your Peru adventure wedding!
Peru Wedding and Elopement Planner
In conclusion, doesn’t adventure weddings & eloping in Peru sound like so much fun?! Lastly, if you’re up for a once in a lifetime eloping adventure, contact us for more information!